Low Cost, High Value Nano and Jr. PLCs
- NEMA ICS 2-230 Showering Arc
- ANSI C37, 90a-1974 SWC
- Level C Chattering Relay Test
- No Air Conditioning required for this PLC!
- 60°C, 95% Humidity, 4 yr Warranty
- And More...
Tough Director 1050 Jr. PLC
Director 1050 Jr. is a High Value PLC at very attractive cost. It has all the Programming Instructions of the Standard Director Series Tough PLC as well as has the capability to plug-in any one of the 26 Uticor I/O modules. It does not have RS485, Profibus / DeviceNet or Ethernet capability, thus limiting it to a maximum 32 I/O. It also does not have Real Time Clock.
Tough Director 1050 Nano PLC
Director 1050 Nano is also a High Value PLC at very attractive cost. It has all the Programming Instructions of the Standard Director Series Tough PLC, however it is a fixed I/O PLC. It has 16 digital inputs (10-28V DC sourcing) and 8 Relay outputs capable of switching 10Amps at 250VAC. It does not have RS485, Profibus/DeviceNet or Ethernet capability. It also does not have Real Time Clock.
Specification differences between Standard and Director Nano/Jr. Series
Nano/Jr. PLCs has all the features of Standard Tough PLCs except the following:
- No Real Time clock
- No RS422/485 or Ethernet communication
- No Optical/Electromagnetical Isolation
- No Analog I/O for Nano PLC
- No Fixed I/O for Nano PLC